You will be working for a leading private banking & asset management group with over 20 locations globally and over CHF 280b assets under management. Our client is focused on supporting long term and prosperous careers; offer amazing internal and external training, and tailored progression and personal development plans. Their Glassdoor reviews are a testament to this, with over 85% of 100
When hiring our client focuses on character, looking for open minded talent with a drive for sustainability and long-term development. Once you join the company you will have opportunities to enrol in their academy based on performance and move departments internally.Role
You will be working with a motivated team of over 10 colleagues made up of internal employees and external consultants to operate and develop areas of the Avaloq banking system, for example Compliance, Portfolio & Fund Management, or Wealth Advisory. Full scope listed below:
Experience & Skills
- Contribution in project stages - analysis, concept development, implementation, integration, testing, and implementation
- Creating the solution design, realisation and introduction of extensions in the Avaloq Core Platform (ACP).
- Creating and supporting in-house developments/ interfaces
- Development and support of the portfolio management peripheral systems.
If you have some but not all the experience below, please enquire regardless
- Experienced in Avaloq Core Platform and development, preferably in Compliance, Portfolio & Fund Management, or Wealth Advisory
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle SQL - Oracle APEX is beneficial
- Fluency in German and good spoken/ written English is required
- Conceptual and solution-oriented thinking
- Systematic and independent working
This is a hybrid job role, 40% WFH and 60% working in the office. For Zurich based employees, travel to Lichtenstein once per week will be required.