Our client is a leading Investment Bank with a global presence within the Tech space. They have had explosive growth and are working on a large number of deals with a healthy future pipeline as a result they are looking to expand and bring on Associates into their highly successful FinTech team.
Our client has a leading FinTech practice in Europe with a solid team of members across industry and growth equity verticals. The senior team, ex bluge bracket, bring over 20 years of experience in financial services and in technology and have completed in excess of 25 transactions (a mix of fundraising and M&A) since 2019 in the space globally. The team has a long track record of advising Founders, brings an extensive network of long-standing relationships (across Founders and VC / Growth Equity investors) and has executed industry defining transactions across all FinTech sub verticals.
As part of the build you will also be give a niche space/ Clients to work with. The idea being that you will grow into an origination role as they support you in your development.Job Summary
Support in the origination and execution of M&A and growth equity transactions across all FinTech verticals. Be seen as a self-starter who has a passion for FinTech, new age disruptive technologies and thrives on advising companies achieve their strategic objectives. With a focus on FinTech, you will contribute directly to the Firm's success and efforts in the space, whilst at the same time having the opportunity to work across other Tech verticals within the organisation. Key Responsibilities:
- Execute end-to-end M&A deals, including sell-sides, fundraisings and buy-sides
- Produce marketing materials for clients, such as Information Memoranda, management presentations, KPI analysis and other documents
- Prepare pitches and other presentations for prospective clients
- Responsible for financial modelling and valuation analysis
- Improve sector knowledge within FinTech and start building own network and relationships with relevant industry participants
- Train and coach junior team members
- Minimum 3 years of experience in M&A Investment Banking, Corporate Development, Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Prior work experience in FinTech or FIG is strongly preferred
- Passion for technology, and particularly FinTech and Financial Services, shown through past work experiences, academic background and / or other extracurricular activities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, particularly valuation and financial modelling
- Ability to work in an international team, supporting senior members and coaching and mentoring juniors
- Self-starter, with a proactive approach in taking the initiative on deal-related and other business matters
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, shown by prior experience working with high-calibre clients
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role and would like to know more, please apply today.