This is one of the world's most renowned financial institutions, going through an exciting period of growth in their London office.
In this role, you will join a highly creative, innovative and passionate team of engineers combining the power of Data Science, AI, ML optimization algorithms and automation to enhance human intelligence and solve business problems at scale. A hands-on, highly critical role, you'll take on a varied project portfolio: from leading efforts to architect and implement robust and modern cloud-based software solutions to building scalable frameworks to address common data challenges to mentoring junior engineers on the team.
The successful Senior Software/Data Engineering Lead will be an excellent creative problem solver, a data enthusiast and passionate about the potential of applied data analytics and intelligence to solve real-world problems. Skills and Experience Required
- Practical experience of architecting and delivering cloud-based software engineering frameworks
- Experience with AWS services in relation to data analytics & AI/ML technologies
- Deep-level knowledge of cloud-native data technologies, modern data engineering practices, frameworks, etc.
- Excellent full-stack development skills in Python (or similar programming language)
- Strong SDLC mindset, plus API and microservice development
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Engineering (or related)
- Interest in data science, AI and ML disciplines
- Cloud technologies including Kubernetes
- Data mesh framework and implementation
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- Use the latest tools, languages and frameworks
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities (2-4 days WFH a week, role dependent)
If you feel you are a good match, drop me an email or give me a call! Henry Breeze
T: +44 (0)20 3137 5408
M:+44 (0) 7867 434518