11894 About our client
Our client is an architect of the private equity secondary market with an immaculate track record of providing liquidity solutions for LPs of all descriptions.
This newly established Associate programme represents a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to make their first step into an investment role, or for somebody with industry experience looking to move into the fastest growing asset class in private markets.
You will receive unrivalled training and exposure, and this 2.5 year programme will shape your investor mindset,and give you a fantastic platform to have a long and prosperous career in private equity. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of potential transactions
- Conducting detailed due diligence and assisting with deal execution and transaction management
- Valuation of private equity limited partnership interests and presentation of the analysis both internally and externally
- Keeping up to date on portfolio performance, including forecasting, commentary, and putting together other investment information for internal monitoring purposes
- You will have experience in investment banking, private equity or financial services, with fund investing experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical abilities with a proven track record of attention to detail
- Strong financial analysis, writing and presenting skills
- Good knowledge of private equity fund accounting and the secondary private equity market
- Desire to work with large sets of complex data