11864 About our client
Our client is one of the worlds leading private markets investment managers, looking to expand their direct co-investment team.
As an Associate in this team, you will be responsible for the evaluation and execution of mid- to large-cap LBO co-investments. As part of this work, you will be heavily involved in building LBO and other financial models, commercial analysis relating to the deal and managing the execution process. Deal teams tend to be lean so you will gain great exposure to both senior members of the team and investment professionals across the PE firms you invest alongside.
The strategy of the firm is to be heavily involved in the due diligence process on the majority of investments it considers. This means your role is integral in deciding which deals to participate in.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an impressive, growing platform in a crucial role suiting a high-calibre and driven individual. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Assist with all elements of the co-investment deal process
- Take responsibility for financial analysis and commercial assessment of potential investments
- Contribute to the preparation of investment memos and reports to be presented to the investment committee
- Monitor the portfolio and the ongoing relationship management with GPs
- Background in investment banking, corporate finance advisory, investing or consulting
- Strong, demonstrable financial modelling skills
- French language skills would be desirable but not essential