Global algorithmic hedge fund with a focus on developing high quality financial strategies across a variety of asset classes, utilising a proprietary research platform focused on market inefficiencies.
They're seeking an experienced Quantitative Developer with great mathematical and critical-thinking skills to join a talented team. This role would be perfect for someone with a strong background and expertise with leading on system architecture and application development methodologies.
The successful candidate will be exposed to many different business areas, working directly with technologists, researchers and portfolio managers. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Significant core Python and C++ programming skills
- Deep-level familiarity with Linux development environment
- Exposure to portfolio optimization theory and modelling
- Knowledge of SQL and some knowledge of machine learning & statistical optimization techniques (e.g. convex optimization)
- Strong academic record, with degree in a technical subject from a leading university
- Market leading salary + lucrative bonus
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Great work/life balance
- Freedom in work and dynamic culture; opportunity to bring new ideas and really have an impact
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193