Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Spot market opportunities, and develop fixed income and currencies investment strategies within the company's mandate, with a focus on emerging markets.
- Develop tactical and strategic multi-asset allocation frameworks, form mid-term to long-term market views, and generate multi-asset capital market estimates.
- Prepare regular presentation and reports, as well as ad-hoc reports on specific events.
- Master's Degree in Finance or Economics from top Tier Institutes.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- High level of technical asset allocation expertise.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, as demonstrated by an outstanding academic track record or similar achievement.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, good at writing reports in Chinese would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python would be an advantage.