We are currently representing a high growth healthcare investor. They partner with best-in-class management teams to bring innovative products to market, drive growth, make strategic acquisitions, and establish new standards of care in medicine.
They are looking for an Investment Associate to join their team in London.
- Origination and execution of pan-European Healthcare transactions
- Healthcare exposure will be to: medical technology, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, contract research and manufacturing, digital health, medical devices, health IT, life science tools, contract research and contract manufacturing
- Working with Partners on Investments from cradle to grave - from deal sourcing and analysis to execution and post-investment value-creation.
- Analyse investment opportunities and providing detailed due diligence
- Some portfolio level work will be required as well
- Must have a Life Sciences Related Degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced work environment: Management Consulting / Investment Banking (does not need to be Healthcare focused)
- A team-player who is analytical, humble and pragmatic, with a can-do attitude
- Energetic and effective time-manager who can prioritise under pressure
- A passion for healthcare, start-ups and investing is helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity, so if you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!