We are working with a leading UK asset manager managing over £25 billion in assets. They manage money across a range of funds including fundamental and equities in the UK, US and emerging markets, as well as fixed income and multi-asset portfolios. They are primarily fundamental but apply a quantitative approach to investing and are now looking to grow out their team in the form of an analyst to report directly to the portfolio manager.
The ideal candidate will have up to 5 years' experience within an asset manager, in an analyst position supporting the investment process and portfolio Responsibilities:
- Offering coding support for multi-asset portfolios
- Building and maintaining the investment structure using coding skills
- Sending trades, monitoring portfolio performance and position sizing to support the fund manager
- Carrying out tailored risk management analysis
- Using new technologies to help streamline the investment process
- Leveraging analysis executed in Python to produce dashboards
- Collaborating with other investment teams to share insights
- 1-3 years' experience in asset management
- Proficient in Python & Excel (AI and Machine Learning techniques would be a plus)
- Knowledge of fixed income/multi-asset markets
- Able to interpret large data sets and code into simple solutions to help drive investment decisions
- Understand how to take on risk at a fundamental level
- CFA (preferred)
If you think you meet all the requirements of the role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com for a full and initial discussion with one of our experienced consultants.