: C# Full Stack Software Engineer - Portfolio Solutions & AnalyticsDepartment:
Software Engineering - PSA, ERMLocation:
London Job Summary
Barings' Software Engineering group is seeking a Software Engineer with experience designing and building software solutions using Full Stack .NET Development tools as well as an understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
The associate will work closely with business partners aligned with the Portfolio Solutions & Analytics (PSA) team to translate requirements to technology terms and help design and develop software solutions.
This position will report to the IT Head of the PSA & ERM Value Stream. Primary Responsibilities
- Participate as a member of an Agile Scrum Team.
- Developing and maintain relationships with business partners.
- Work with business partners to translate requirements into actionable stories in technology terms and implement solutions
- Adhere to and implement good SDLC practices
Desired but not Essential Requirements
- Good understanding of Asset Management Industry domain knowledge (Investment product knowledge/Front Office experience)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant software engineering field
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with good troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of:
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- API creation and consumption
- Relational Databases design and queries including stored procedures.
- Azure Cloud / DevOps
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of Kendo UI
- Working knowledge of Azure Functions
- Experience with developing analytical solutions in Azure DataBricks
- Understanding of the Quant space