Our client, a leading investment manager is looking for a dedicated ESG Specialist/Lawyer to join their bespoke funds structuring team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading private markets firm during a period of significant growth, and the setup of a number of new funds alongside some of the top lawyers in this field.The role:
The role is a varied one and will include work in relation to:
- Providing advice on ESG regulatory matters such as the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulations specifically in relation to private markets fund set up/structuring
- Managing complex ESG related projects
- Drafting and reviewing fund documentation for new and existing funds from an ESG standpoint.
- Liaising closely with the business/sales team being involved in every stage
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-8 years PQE* as a qualified lawyer gained at a top city law firm or leading asset manager.
- Experience in advising on ESG related regulations such as SFDR and Taxonomy.
- Some knowledge of fund structuring would be ideal
- ESG specialists who are non-qualified lawyers with a legal education will also be considered.
*Please note that years of experience is used only as a guide and applications from those outside of the range will be considered.