I am working with a Private Equity Real Estate fund who are looking to hire an Analyst into their Investor Relations & Fundraising team. This is a new role and they are hiring due to the recent close of a very successful fundraise and starting a new one.
The role will involve working with the Head of Investor Relations on all existing investor relations and new fundraising activity. Given the size of the team, you will get extensive exposure to the full client life cycle and be very involved in client meetings etc.
- Producing presentations and marketing materials for potential and existing LPs
- Managing LP relationships
- Assisting with the fundraising process
- targeting new investors
- Creating investor materials
- portfolio/fund performance, DDQs,
I am looking to review CV's with 1-3 years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Asset Management or a Placement Agent.