Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Portfolio Manager for their private debt fund, based out of Singapore. The successful candidate will lead and spearhead the establishment and subsequent management of the fund. This involves leading and driving origination, due diligence and monitoring activities.
The role is challenging but rewarding and requires a competent, experienced self-starter who can effectively lead the team deliver its objectives.Requirements / Experience :
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree level qualification with at least 5 years+ experience in private debt investments, preferably gained with an asset manager or other financial institution.
- Demonstrated skill in originating, analysing and recommending investments, documenting the rationale for making investments and monitoring them once selected.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas.
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills.
- First class interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.