Accountabilities & Responsibilities-
- To identify opportunities, analyse the risk and carry out other necessary processes to execute fund finance investments (including capital call facilities as well as leverage facilities).
- To identify opportunities, analyse the risk and carry out other necessary processes to execute investments in CLO, ABS and other securitised products.
- To review and analyse the macro-economic environment and overall credit markets and produce reports on a periodic basis.
- To monitor and manage the risk of each investment as well as portfolio on an ongoing basis and produce periodic review reports.
- To identify and develop new investment strategies and market relationships both interbank and outside the banking sector.
- To carry out appropriate credit research and analysis including review of investment structure, legal matters and cash flow of both existing and potential investment transactions as well as economic environments surrounding such investments
To be successful in this position you need previous experience working in similar industry and good knowledge of Loans Docs and execution along with Fund finance investments. In return the company is offering a salary up to £85,000 plus an attractive bonus. They also offer very flexible working mode.