Global Investment group is looking for an experienced Investment Product Sales
manager who is comfortable in developing Corporate business relationships with Private and Retail bank clients.
My client are looking for someone to grow a portfolio of business within the retail distribution channel by acquiring new distributors
as well as solidifying existing relationships with distribution partners by adding more Funds offerings to existing distribution partners in order to expand share of portfolio uptake.Requirements
- Drive sales, both gross sales and net sales to meet yearly sales targets
- responsible for the end-to-end sales process in a typical channel sales cycle. This shall include pitching and engaging fund buyers at the initial stages though to rallying the ground and providing support and training for the sellers when a fund is successfully onboarded.
- 5 - 8 years of channel sales experience within an asset management company with experience across channels primarily private bank and retail banks.
- Ideally a wide understanding of financial products including Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-asset and ideally an understanding of mutual fund market and able to identify market trends and support product development for investors.
- A detailed business developer with a sound knowledge of the operational and regulatory frameworks for the intermediary investment markets.
- Polyglot in languages is a real ideal.
- CFA strongly preferred