- Support the EMEA Investor Relations team with research focused on business development and marketing.
- Assist the EMEA Coverage Officers in the fundraising of current and upcoming funds across the platform (including Tech Opportunities II, Special Situations Europe II, Europe VI, Distressed and Special Situations 2022 amongst others) by maintaining prospect lists and identifying credible new investors).
- Update the CRM database (Salesforce) with new information on existing and prospective LPs, ensuring accurate mapping of key decision-makers for all relevant pools of capital.
- Drive development of the firm's Family Office outreach programme through the use of online tools and databases.
- Organise and coordinate roadshows for various near-term fundraisings.
- Preparation of external communications (including deal announcements and quarterly investor letters).
- Deputise for Coverage Officers when necessary to host LP meetings.
- Collaborate with colleagues across business units and geographies to source relevant information as required for internal and external purposes.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree educated (2.1 or above) with strong A-Level results.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Previous experience within a financial services environment will be advantageous.
- Proven attention to detail, diligent and devoted to research.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with limited supervision.
- Open-minded, curious with critical way of thinking.
- Resourceful and inventive, able to use technology to help with the research.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to analyse and compile research from different sources.
- Ability to work accurately and prioritise effectively under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.