We are currently representing an incredibly exciting deep-tech early stage VC investing in UK companies capable of dominating global markets. They are particularly focused on disruptive algorithms in data science / analytics, fintech, IoT as well as embedded systems including research machines and robotics.
They are looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team. The Requirements
- Must have at least a Master's within Computer Science or related degrees: Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc.
- Brilliant communication and high emotional intelligence skills
- Any experience within a client facing tech role would be beneficial.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills & able to effectively summarise findings.
- An astute, outgoing and ambitious, quirky personality
- Excellent communicator by email, over the phone, face-to-face: have an ability to get on with people from all walks of life
- Ability to work autonomously and get the job done, but always in a collaborative fashion
- Energiser: when you appear through the door, or on Zoom, you raise the team's collective energy.
- To contribute directly to the commercial success and investment returns of the firm and their portfolio companies and funds, as part of a dynamic and highly autonomous investment team.
- Regular attendance at events and meetings with prospective and current founders; reviewing, analysing and reporting on investments; analysis and advice on the latest technology trends with a view to evaluating investment opportunities and ensuring their technological fit within the investment strategy.
- Guiding and supporting our portfolio companies into success stories.