We are looking for an Investment Analyst to join a reputable European Investment Manager. The Investment Manager look at large ticket, sector-agnostic acquisitions in the EU market.
- Preparation and confirmation of financial models for potential investment opportunities
- Preparation of summaries of investment opportunities for Investment Committee presentation
- Coordination of all due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Coordination of post due diligence report to Investment Committee
- Management Sourcing and analysis of prospective investments
- Interaction with joint venture partners in understanding investment opportunities
The Real Estate Investments Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years (Analyst) of top tier Real Estate Investment Banking experience or Real Estate Private Equity fund.
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Additional European languages are advantageous but NOT essential.