Access' infrastructure activities are growing rapidly with a dual focus on direct private equity investments in European infrastructure assets and fund investments. Access' investment strategy covers a wide scope within the infrastructure asset class including Energy, Utilities, Telecommunication, Transportation and Social Infrastructure assets. We currently operate with an infrastructure investment team of 11 professionals based in London, Paris and Helsinki. The team has built a strong track record in infrastructure investing with current assets under management of EUR 3 billion. We are recruiting an Analyst to join our investment team in London
As an Analyst or within the infrastructure investment team, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of investment and asset management for both direct investments and fund investments.
Primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- Evaluation of investment opportunities incl. financial modelling and valuation
- Participation to the preparation of investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Asset Management and monitoring of portfolio performance
- Market and sector analyses
- Coordination with Access' middle office and investor relations teams
- Graduated from a leading school or university, with 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Prior work experience could be in corporate finance (M&A, TS), project finance or private equity / infrastructure (investment fund)
- Experience in financial modelling
- Fluent in English (a second European language is a definite plus)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid working permit in the UK
The role will be located in London. Targeted start date is Q4 2022. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using and retaining for one year your personal information.
Please send your Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org