- Perform and present technical risk analysis to PM's and Traders.
- Identify potential current and future risks, analyse and communicate findings.
- Partake in Investment Meetings and Committees as required.
- Lead, plan and manage special projects related to Investment Risk.
- Previous experience working within or supporting a buy-side firm, within a quantitative area e.g. market risk
- Strong technical skills e.g. Python, R, Matlab, SQL
- CFA or IMC Preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
If you're looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level, this one is not to be missed. The firm enjoy an enviable reputation and unrivalled global exposure - you could too!