My client is a family office based in Singapore with a large holding company in Hong Kong with multiple businesses across different industries. Description
- Overseeing the portfolio management and trading activities of Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Funds including oversight of the trade processing of various instruments.
- Evaluating the risks & opportunities of the investment portfolio, including monitoring holdings to help identify buy/sell opportunities based on fundamentals and comparisons.
- Monitoring existing portfolios to analyse performance and conduct reports on them.
- Partnering with external counterparties, financial institutions and service providers to resolve operational issues.
- Supporting compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Masters/Bachelor in Accountancy/Business/Finance.
- At least 5 years of investment management, trading or structuring experience, preferably in equities or fixed income.
- Experience in management a portfolio of investments either at a private bank, investment management firm or family office.
- Strong Bloomberg and Excel research capabilities.
Attractive remuneration and growth opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859