We are currently working with a London-based asset manager who are looking to bring onboard a new consumer analyst to its team. This company is set to become the first of its kind to run ETFs that are based on bottom-up long-term security selection and systematic portfolio construction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to get in early on a project with real momentum behind it. As part of the role, you would be responsible for all research and analysis of companies within the consumer sector. Conducting bottom-up fundamental research, creating investment pitches, and financial models, and speaking to company management.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the below:
- 5+ years of equity analyst experience
- Predominantly have looked at or covered the consumer sector (Staples, Beverages, Luxury Goods)
- Must be confident to lead research and stock selection for each ETF working alongside the CIO
- The opportunity is focused on research and security selection, as portfolio construction is managed systematically
- Knowledge and experience presenting (either to Investment committees, investors, LPs or publicly)
- Entrepreneurial mind with a strong self-motivating attitude.
- You must be flexible and willing and ready to work on a range of jobs such as writing content, helping to produce podcasts/webinars as well as running a portfolio. In exchange, you can expect a flexible approach to working.
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org