We are currently working with a London-based asset manager who are looking to bring onboard a new Luxury Goods Analyst/PM to its team. This company is set to become the first of its kind to run ETFs that are based on bottom-up long-term security selection and systematic portfolio construction.
This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about the Luxury Goods Sector to join a fantastic team and company at the start of an exciting time. This is a chance to join a fantastic team who are looking to be the front runners for these actively managed ETFs.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the below:
- 7+ years of equity analyst experience
- Must have covered the Luxury Good sector predominantly
- Must be confident to lead research and stock selection for each ETF working alongside the CIO
- Knowledge and experience presenting (either to Investment committees, investors, LPs or publicly)
- Entrepreneurial mind with a strong self-motivating attitude.
- You must be flexible and willing and ready to work on a range of jobs such as writing content, helping to produce podcasts/webinars as well as running a portfolio. In exchange, you can expect a flexible approach to working.
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org