Fixed Income Analyst - ESG & Emerging Markets
I am seeking a Fixed Income Analyst to join our client in their growing debt business with a focus on frontier markets and sustainable finance.
The analyst will help with the fixed income strategies and the development and maintenance of databases and dashboards that support the investment decisions. The candidate will additionally undertake research to expand our country coverage and understand pricing dynamics in less liquid economies.
This is a suitable role for candidates with 2/3 years of experience in a relevant role covering fixed income investments. Additional experience in ESG/ Sustainable finance and exposure to the Emerging Markets (EM) if preferable, but not required Key Responsibilities
- Support the daily management of the portfolios, including portfolio design, reconciliation, trading, performance and ESG integration;
- Contribute to further develop our internal investment framework to assess and measure social, economic and environmental impact of our investments in sustainable development bonds and currencies of developing economies;
- Investigate and understand pricing dynamics in less liquid economies and the drivers of performance in smaller, off-benchmark countries;
- Engage with external counterparties, including Development Finance Institutions.#
- University degree in Economics or similar
- Minimum of three years' experience in a fixed income environment, exposure to frontier markets is a plus
- Strong interest in macroeconomics and yield curve modelling
- Strong interest in development finance applied to debt and currency markets;
- Strong analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, works well both in a team and independently;
- Previous Bloomberg experience is a plus