Senior/ Chief Investment Manager -Family Office
- Check and evaluate the present asset allocation of family investments; make proposal for future allocation.
- Set up a two-member team for Debt & Equity market.
- Balance and benchmark investments based on risk & returns.
- Provide due diligence & assessments on new investment proposals.
- Find opportunities in listed equity universe to determine equity exposure.
- Use sophisticated tax management techniques to optimise costs; ensure statutory filings Draft quarterly reports & presentation for the investors (which will be family members).
- Consolidate the present family investments.
Desired candidate profile :
- Age 27 -45
- B. Com /Science graduate/Engineer with MBA Finance or Chartered Account; CFA level 1 & 2 preferred
- Should have worked in Buy side like Mutual fund, Portfolio Management or Investment management
- Should have broad knowledge on asset classes (mainly Equity, Debt, and Alternate Investment)
- Should be proficient in Excel, Word, Power point
- Should have good communications skills.