Tristone Partners is a financial services firm based in Mumbai that provides investments and corporate finance related advisory services to clients such as start-ups, corporates, family offices and investment funds. These clients are located across different geographies. We are looking to hire Associates that have: (a) atleast two years of prior experience working as a Financial Analyst or (b) have atleast one year of post MBA relevant experience . A suitable candidate would have some prior experience preparing financial models, conducting financial or valuation related analysis. This is a platform for someone to expand their knowledge and experience working on investment opportunities across the capital structure under the guidance of a senior investment banking professional.
Overview of the Role:
- Manage a team of Analysts and their deliverables to clients - Audit and problem solve work on complex and dynamic financial models. - Prepare valuation related analytics such as equity trading comparables, precedent M&A transaction comparables, DCF, etc. - Conduct cashflow and credit analysis of company. - Conduct capital structure analysis. - Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor benchmarking, industry landscape analysis, target market size analysis, etc. - Prepare investor presentations, investment committee memorandum and confidential information memorandum.
The candidate should have a Bachelors degree with 2-3 years of relevant work experience or an MBA with 1 year of post MBA relevant finance work experience. (Candidates that have passed CFA Level 2 is a positive) - Demonstrated proficiency in financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting. Candidates with prior equity or credit experience are welcome. - Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to work with junior analysts and external clients - Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work - Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures - Strong analytical skills and attention to detail This is an opportunity for someone at a mid-level with relevant experience to enhance their profile by working on broader roles. Since this is a boutique firm, your role will be far more interesting than the usual as you get more exposure to the business and more responsibility at an early stage of career. Equal Opportunity Employer: Tristone Strategic Partners LLP is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organization. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time Bachelors jobs