- Oct 04, 2022
- £50k - £55k
This Tax Advisor job is an excellent opportunity to join an international firm who prioritise building long lasting relationships, and providing world leading tax advisory and compliance services
Morgan McKinley is recruiting a US UK Tax Advisor opportunity on behalf of an internationally recognised and established consulting firm with multiple international office locations.
This US UK Tax Advisor job is an excellent opportunity to join an international firm who prioritise building long lasting relationships, and providing world leading tax advisory and compliance services. Your responsibilities in this Tax Manager job:
Your required skillset:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and ensuring excellent client service is maintained
- Reviewing Associates and Senior Associates completed work and ensuring deadlines are met
- Review and completion of complex tax returns
- Recognise opportunities to assist clients with their tax planning and bespoke tax advice
- Assist support staff on client billing processes, ensuring targets are met and paid in a timely manner
- Being a team player and assist colleagues where required
Experience as a US UK Dual handler or with significant US Tax experience. Ideally ATT, CTA, ACA or CPA qualified and an Enrolled Agent (EA) with strong technical knowledge of US and UK Tax. Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building long lasting internal and external relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.