Full Stack Engineer£400 -£500 per dayLondon/Hybrid
Cobalt is once again thrilled to be partnering with a multinational construction, property, investment, and infrastructure company. Looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer on a fixed-term basis to transform their digital offerings to the next level with a strategic partnership with the Google Cloud PlatformAbout the Role:
- A highly technical role, writing efficient & effective code, translating customer and business needs into technical requirements
- Using agile and lean delivery practices, you will contribute to driving automation and scale of the supply chain and logistics software platform influence the next steps in app development, and help shape working practices
- Assisting the team to create custom solutions, supporting internal governance and the 'limits of authority' checkpoints and gate reviews for the construction and development business
- Using a TDD approach, produce high-quality code, review code, and provide efficient and effective code maintenance
- Form strong communications and partnerships with the product team and various stakeholders, collaborate with developers, architects, and team members for delivery in a highly productive team, and pair programming
- Developing build, test, and deployment automation
- Proactive involvement in the Research and development of potential new technologies to incorporate into the product
- Define processes and standards within the team and contribute to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Working with product owners and technical leads to understand requirements and technical issues
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholders to come up a most feasible technical solution
- Collaborative team member, encouraging team members to adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
Kindly get in touch with an updated CV, or call for a confidential conversation about this, or any other vacancy.
- Experience developing and deploying Restful API/Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot, API gateway,
- Microsoft SharePoint Framework and Azure platform
- Development experience with Java systems and writing Java code for the spring framework
- Experience of GCP Platform's Core Services and cloud-based deployments.
- Database development and design experience using MySQL, or PostGreSql
- Experience working with Agile, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices
- Cross-platform application development knowledge, and experience of quick roll-outs in production with feature toggling capabilities
- Previous experience in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred