The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director, HSBC Jade (Onshore). Principal Responsibilities
- Provide Jade by Premier Services to mutual clients of Private Bank and Retail Banking
- Embarking on a proactive relationship management to strengthen and deepen relationship with existing customers, hence building a strong foundation for customer growth
- Understand customers' banking and financial needs and recommend suitable solutions to meet these needs
- Demonstrate strong ability to build a portfolio of customers successfully
- Proven track record of managing high net worth clients
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to be able to work individually as well as to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the needs of these clients
- Experience in promoting RBWM in a dedicated client relationship role
- Outgoing disposition, well-equipped with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' personal banking and wealth management needs
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.