are a rapidly expanding private equity backed developer and investor primarily focused on Children's home/family centres/schools and residential care sectors across the UK. As they expand and escalate their offering and increase their pipeline, they are now looking for a suitably qualified real estate professional to assume responsibility for the active Investment Management of its nationwide UK assets as well as helping them deliver their investment pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic team that have worked successfully and is ambitious and committed to growing their AUM. OUR SPECIALISM
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent
in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets. OUR APPROACH
Established for 25 years and with over 75 years of experience at partner level, we are a consultancy with the breadth and depth of knowledge of the various trends facing the property industry, so essential in the light of continuing changes in global real estate, private equity and fund management.
We believe in working in the capacity of partner with both candidates and clients alike, working in synergy with them and growing organically, acting with ethical integrity every step of the way. A proven consultancy, driven by the changing market, who can add real value, both vertically and strategically and who are able to make a real difference by identifying real talent .
We can offer both global and local market expertise and successful solutions for unique, complex and difficult recruitment remits. Our team of experienced consultants can not only help identify your next career move and challenge but also offer objective consulting opinion and guidance on interviewing, market trends and salary benchmarking. CONTACT US
If you are looking for a new job or a career change within the real estate sector - Trident are always keen to hear from quality candidates, both from the property industry and other sector disciplines, ready to rise to a new career challenge. Our service to candidates is based on professionalism, a dedication to understanding your career needs and total confidentiality and discretion.THE ROLE:
main responsibilities will include:
- Managing investment transactions - due diligence, negotiations, underwriting, execution and project and partnership management.
- Identifying, gaining access to, and securing new transactions.
- Reviewing the financial viability of the opportunity.
- Financial modelling for property opportunities - working independently.
- Leading the due diligence on and execution of transactions, overseeing external advisors, lawyers as well as the internal team.
- Participating in investment and strategy meetings and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Identifying and implementing methods of research and analysis market data to regularly re-evaluate investment and exit strategies.
- Producing and coordinating the preparation of investment documents.
- Maximising the value of the existing portfolio from an investment perspective, leading and implementing asset management initiatives.
- Ensuring critical third-party relationships of well monitored and maintained with integrity.
- Managing the investment performance within the portfolio.
- Analysing and interrogating the operating characteristics of properties.
- Preparing comparative reports, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Reporting on portfolio at asset level, monthly and quarterly.
- Reviewing portfolio income.
- Reviewing valuations.
- Maintaining property filing and acquisition bibles and property log.
To apply, you must
understand the full property investment lifecycle: acquisitions, development, asset management and sales as well as have a proven track record in reviewing financial statement/balance sheets. Additionally, you will not only be able to demonstrate advanced technical and analytical skills but have the proven ability to source transactions and effectively assess, negotiate and execute in detail. You will also possess the ability to work with and present to senior stakeholders. You will be a good communicator with sound commercial acumen.