We are now working with a US multi strategy private equity group. They manage a global $multi billion fund and have returned significant IRRs to investors over many years. They invest in private equity funds, secondaries, co investments and other similar strategies.
They are now looking to add an Associate level Investment professional to their London team.
The role will focus on the following:
- Member of European deal team
- Conduct independent, fundamental analysis of investment opportunities
- Working on deals
- Create historical and projected financial models
- Provide both top-down and bottom-up valuations of companies and assets into which to invest
- Produce and communicate internal reports, investment memos, and proposals for internal review and investment decisions
Applicants may come from several backgrounds including:
- Analysts with investment banks
- Analysts from private equity firms
- Assets from equity or credit investment firms
- Leveraged finance professionals
- Restructuring advisors
- You will probably have 2-4 years experience