Join us as a Programme Management Office Lead
What you'll do
- As a senior PMO, you'll be involved in our One Bank Scout programme spanning the bank's franchise and functions such as Commercial, Retail, Wealth, NWM franchises and Payments, and Finance and Operations functions
- You'll make sure that financial controls are in place and rigour, to ensure the deliveries remain within agreed budget and delivery milestones
- As you deliver the integrity of the programme, you'll have the opportunity to build your network across the bank and gain great exposure for you and your work
- We're offering a salary range of £54,520.00 - £68,150.00 for this role
In this leading role, you'll make sure that our One Bank Scout programme has the right level of financial control, resource management and PlanView hygiene in capturing status updates, risk, issues, dependencies and assumptions. You'll demonstrate strong portfolio, programme, project and risk management skills as you run our programme office. This will involve governing and controlling the work reception, planning, supporting business case production, tracking the performance and progress of programmes and programme financial control, including programme financial reporting and forecasting.
Throughout your role, you'll be liaising with key project stakeholders on a regular basis and ensuring excellent communication between the programme or project managers and other senior stakeholders, delivering appropriate resolution and escalation of execution risks and financials.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Maintaining close relationships between other key programmes and other bodies, to make sure that there are no overlaps in responsibilities
- Providing secretariat activities including meeting minutes, input papers, terms of reference and communications to stakeholders
- Establishing quality assurance activities for various project deliverables and knowledge management activities, such as maintaining repositories and ensuring compliance to established processes
- Establishing and controlling the reporting of programme costs, benefits and opportunities
- Building the reporting of baseline information for the programmes, including RAID, progress and detailed milestones of the programme and change control
We're looking for someone with e xcellent communication skills and the ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships across the bank's franchise and functions. You'll be an established collaborator, with strong leadership and management skills. You'll need experience of working in internal or external programme support roles, coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Additionally, you'll need:
- Proficiency with the I2V or P3M framework
- The ability to mentor junior members of the wider domain team on best practices.
- Knowledge of programme types and approaches
- Expertise in tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, MSP, Planview and SharePoint
- Knowledge of our change frameworks, policies and procedures