Research Officer - International Banking
Our client, a City based Banking Group, wishes to identify a Researcher to work as part of a team that, sitting alongside the Front Office, has far-ranging responsibilities to conduct research/analysis and to provide written opinions on credit-related/corporate credit risk topics and issues in relation to their lending and credit business. Topics and issues may cover the credit market, industry, and individual companies but with an ever-increasing focus on ESG initiatives.
- Carry out research/analysis and provide written opinions to credit businesses covering macro and micro economic matters, fiscal analysis, regulatory overview, legal system comparative analysis, and overviews of area-specific or global ESG initiatives appropriate to the financial services sector.
- Carry out research and analysis and provide written opinions on topics and issues across industry risk and individual company risk.
- Manipulate and present data
- Attend external seminars and prepare reports about them.
- Share results of research and analysis.
- Manage magazine and database subscription contracts used by Department