We are now working with a major global group based in London. They operate in the broad area of business services and have a fantastic reputation in their market.
They have a small 'in house' corporate development team, composed mainly of investment bankers, and who are now looking to add a Corporate Development Analyst.
The company is highly acquisitive, entrepreneurial and dynamic.
They work globally and have made a number of investments in emerging markets as well as more traditional economies. The role will work on the execution of M&A deals for the firm as principal. This will involve, inter alia, valuation of targets, meeting the management of companies, assessment of strategic fit, execution of the deal as principal, preparing documents, and integration.
Candidates will have a background as follows:
- Investment bankers from the major investment banks
- corporate finance advisors from major accounting firms
- corporate development professionals from other firms
- excellent financial modelling and valuation skills
- real interest in moving into a corporate development role
- you will probably have about 2-4 years experience