Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. It is involved in deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
Data Solutions & Analytics (DSA) team's vision is to unlock the value of private markets' information assets and make it readily available to support decision-making. We provide best-in-class data stewardship, sourcing, ingestion, analytics, and governance across the private market asset classes in GIC.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Data Solutions & Analytics team as an Enterprise Project Associate, Private Markets. Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of new system capabilities for the private market operations
- Participate in developing business user requirements and ensuring they are delivered according to the project plan
- Participate in the UAT execution including identifying required testing conditions, producing test scenarios, data preparation and performing UAT tests and documenting UAT results
- Perform data migration activities in relation to the system implementation
- Develop project-related documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and training of end users
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related fields of study
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the finance industry
- Committed and motivated individual who is meticulous and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in participating in system implementation project, end-user functional testing and data migration will be useful