One of Europe's largest venture capital funds. Over the course of multiple funds, they have invested in more than 100 technology-enabled companies, many that have now become household names. With offices across Europe and in the US the team invest in start-ups and support founders building world-class tech companies.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an accountant to become an integral part of the London Finance/Operations team. The hybrid role will report to the Finance Controller. It requires liaising with our other offices and our outsourced accountants in multiple countries. The finance team is continually trying to improve its processes and leverage IT solutions where possible. The role is broad and will suit those who enjoy variety.
● Assisting with the preparation and production of quarterly investor reports.
● Performing review of financial statements.
● Review of notices for capital calls and distributions to investors.
● Coordinating Investment proposals and liaising between investment teams and Investment committees, and assisting with the investment completion process.
● Management of monthly cash flows.
● Assisting with the preparation of consolidated reporting.
● Coordinate the completion of compliance and ESG reports by other team members.
● Developing and maintaining investment pipeline dashboard to track Fund activity.
● Deal database management to track investment accounting data from external providers.
● ACA or equivalent Newly Qualified - 2 years PQE.
● High attention to detail and proactive self-starter.
● High level of integrity and the capacity to work under tight deadlines with a strong results‐orientation.
● A desire to implement processes and procedures and comfortable chasing processes to completion.
● Flexibility in the role to allow cover for other finance team members and variance in demand.
● Experience with complex entity structures.
● Prior experience working in/with PE/VC firms.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.