SVP/Director, Counterparty Credit Risk
- You will be responsible in approving and providing recommendations on structured transactions in Asia and managing the credit risk arising from portfolio and individual transactions.
- Partner closely with Front Office in transaction/ deal review and approval, providing in depth analysis as well as solid knowledge on financial markets products.
- Demonstrate excellent business acumen and knowledge in Greater China and Emerging Markets.
- Ability to make sound decision and judgement in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Prior experience in managing a small team is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.