- Lead the formulation, implementation and monitoring of client investment strategy (advisory and discretionary accounts).
- Support company to develop business by launching competitive investment strategy and products.
- Provide fundamental support to front line Relationship Managers.
- Manage discretionary portfolios with a focus on Hong Kong and US equities.
- Holder of SFC Type 1, 4 and 9 RO licenses.
- Above 10-15 years of experience in Private Bank/Asset Management working experiences.
- Familiar in private (or public) fund.
- Strong communication and leadership skill.
- Experienced in Individual Client/Institutional Client.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, Mandarin.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.