Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
Regional Support Unit Finance team managed an annual S$3 billion expense base, and plays a critical role in group IT investment, occupancy & technology spend and all key support unit cost. We are in the midst of our transformation journey and looking for like-minded individuals to join the team in making DBS the Best Bank for a Better World #B3W through supporting shift in the way we work, agility in our business processes and platform construct.
The transformation of our customer and employee's journeys as well as how we deliver them is being driven through a number of complex, inter-dependent programs. Essential to success of these complex programs is strong financial management through flawless delivery, sound thought leadership and deep business partnering across a range of senior DBS stakeholders. Responsibilities
A key contributor in the Group Technology & Operations, Performance Management team. Working closely with the line manager to deliver timely and insightful monthly management reports (Flash and Actuals), working level liaison point with Group FP&A for monthly commentaries and sound bites. You will be heavily involved in the annual forecast and budget process across support units and will have an opportunity to shape, improve and automate the processes that underpin SUC MIS.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting for Support Units and includes the following:
- Prepare Flash, GTO, Platform monthly financial and resource deck
- Prepare monthly & quarterly Group Computerization Report by providing insightful MoM, QoQ and YoY variances commentaries
- Prepare and consolidate Singapore GTO Flash and Forecast data and load to Hyperion system
- Prepare Singapore Country T&O Financials Reporting
- Preparing monthly accruals, & posting of monthly journal entries
- Preparing data consolidation from various Finance Systems
- Ensure integrity and completeness of data
- Support Annual Forecast and Budget exercises for Support Units
- Prepare templates
- Consolidation of data submission
- Prepare of Forecast/Budget review deck
- Manage T&O Management Financial within budget or approved forecast
- Any other related duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder in Business / Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience in banking or financial industry would be an advantage
- Advance skill set in MS Excel with Macro / VBA knowledge
- Good accounting knowledge in terms of financial principles
- Experience with working with multiple large data sources
- Experience with PSGL and Hyperion Essbase would be preferred
- Team player, highly organized, meticulous, multi-tasking and detailed oriented with a good aptitude for numbers
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Resilient personality with the tenacity to excel, able to work with tight timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.