Division: Asset Servicing Product, Regulatory Reporting Products Position: Managing Director, Custody Tax, EMEA Location: Ireland, UK or mainland Europe (Lux, Germany)
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on State Street to help them manage risk, respond to challenges through solutions, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged professionals are essential to our success.
Our commitment to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us. Job Specifications:
- Drive custody tax product's strategic direction in EMEA region with key stakeholder with responsibility for execution and success of new product and technology solutions.
- Work closely with senior executives to execute business unit strategy, product and geographic expansion efforts, and a scalable technology and operating model solution.
- Lead custody tax product offering across EMEA to deliver highly valued solutions to clients, ensuring comprehensive and consistent delivery of services as their needs evolve.
- Manage Tax Transparent Fund (TTF) product specialist, who help drive client and market focused requirements that feed into the specific functional product deliverables.
- Provide guidance in assessing, mitigating, and managing custody tax product opportunities and risks, defining and align the vision for all products.
- Engage and develop relationships with key clients and third parties including consultants, tax advisors on custody tax matters and TTFs. Engage internal customers (lines of business, technology functions) as needed.
- Identify market leading technology solutions in custody tax space and drive business case for investment in tax systems (e.g. buy or build).
- Act as custody tax product lead for RFPs and represent State Street in client pitches together with senior custody tax business owners. Lead standardisation of custody tax presentation and marketing materials from a global and regional perspective.
- Through active engagement in with industry associations and private/public forums on tax matters, drive initiatives aimed at simplifying custody tax operational processes and opportunities for tax optimisation.
- Influence the long-term roadmap for custody tax product and develop strategies that promote objectives for EMEA marketplace and regional client needs.
- Engage in key strategic initiatives impacting the custody tax and TTF product offering including the BBH Integration.
Job Requirements and Minimum Qualifications
- 12+ years of fund and custody tax administration, working knowledge of the various tax jurisdictions in EMEA
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence globally, as well as across matrix organisations
- Strong propensity for driving diverse and inclusive cultures
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.