What is TASConnect?
Launched by SC Ventures, Standard Chartered's innovation, fintech investment and ventures arm -TASConnect (TASC) offers organisations automated trade and financing solutions, via its a unique bank agnostic supply chain finance platform. TASC's platform efficiently simplifies the complex connections between organisations and their multiple value-chain partners while still ensuring that the organisations retain control and visibility of their trade and supply chain ecosystems. TASC's solutions are designed to improve cash flow within supply chains through four key capabilities:
• Significantly enhancing efficiencies in accounts payable and receivable financing programmes
• Enabling access to increased working capital sources
• Automating and simplifying bespoke and complex workflows
• Allowing businesses control of their own programmes in a secure and sustainable manner
TASC aims to be a leading provider of automated trade and supply chain financing solutions and though it will initially focus on accounts payable and receivable management programs, it is looking to build additional capabilities powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, along with ESG traceability to bring greater value to its clients.
The HR Lead supports the full spectrum of HR functions including, but not limited to, handling talent acquisition, HR operations, performance management and rewards; driving TASConnect's HR policies as well as advising the Management Team on relevant HR matters.
- Supports the full spectrum of HR matters including strategic and operational initiatives
- Play the role of a HR business partner and advisor to the management team
- Develop, review and implement TAsconnect's HR policies
- Develop & support TASConnect's performance management policy and process
- Develop and support the performance rewards and bonus (PRB) mechanism and process
- Ensure HR regulatory requirements are met in a timely manner
- Ensure mandatory training is accessible and being tracked/completed in support of Compliance policy through the Saba microsite
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the HR domain and ensure best practices in relevant policies and processes
- Drive end to end talent acquisition activities including implementing hiring strategies, managing full recruitment processes (including onboarding/offboarding)
- Contribute to the delivery of the business and financial agenda by leading organisational design, leadership and talent development, diversity, and inclusion, along with culture and valued behaviours
- Handle employee queries, support the handling of grievances and employee relations, to resolve workplace conflict and create team effectiveness
- TASConnect Management Team
- SCB and SCV HR Teams
- SCB and SCV Talent Acquisition Teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- In-depth knowledge of HR functional areas of talent, recruiting, employee relations, rewards & learning; as well as organisational policies, processes and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment law
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure despite competing priorities
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, often with a high level of ambiguity and change
- Prior experience gained both in an established as well as high growth/startup companies would be advantageous
About SC Ventures
SC Ventures ("SCV") was established in 2018 with the purpose of "Rewiring the DNA in Banking" by bringing three distinct areas together:
- The eXellerator Lab , enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting intrapreneurs and their ideas, collaborating with fintech's through the SCV Fintech Bridge and engaging with clients and co-creation ideas
- The Investment Fund ("Fund"), tasked to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies ("fintechs") whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group
- Venture building , with the objective of exploring new business models ("ventures"), in the way it engages existing new customers and markets.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group's support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco. Recruitment assessments -
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers