Are you an innovative thinker? Do you want to become an integral part of our quantitative front office business?
The successful candidate will join the Aqua strats team, within the Quantitative Analytics FO team, and will be responsible for the development of advanced analytics and automation tools for the derivatives business across all asset classes.
Your job will involve:
• Collaborate with front office users to understand requirements and propose new solutions
• Develop analytics and optimization tools leveraging the capabilities of the Aqua platform
• Mastering complex business domains
• Collaborating within the aqua high-performing, delivery-focused core platform team and working closely with library quants and the risk engine team Your team
Aqua is the UBS global strategic platform for X-Asset derivatives risk & analytics. It is a modern, agile, Python based platform enabling the strat team to efficiently deliver advanced analytics and optimization tools to trading functions across the global markets organization.
• Proven ability to communicate with FO users
• Solid track record of delivering production grade tools to FO desks
• Solid understanding of the derivatives business, in one or more asset class
• Python programming
• Statistics and quantitative methods
• Distributed computing
• Functional & object-oriented programming
• Service oriented solutions
• Distributed version control systems
• Agile/lean development processes
• Understanding of mathematical models for derivatives products
• Experience with other languages like C++, Java and C#
• Experience with cloud technologies
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.