Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Transaction Management the CLO Transaction Management Analyst supports the analysis, operations and reporting for the TKO CLO Platform. This is a highly visible role within a small senior team and requires an individual who has sound working knowledge of the CLO documentation/mechanics/compliance tests and can communicate effectively at various levels both internally and externally.
- Processing and monitoring reconciliation of the CLO's and working with the CLO Trustee to ensure delivery of accurate monthly reporting and quarterly Payment Date reporting. This reconciliation will involve the calculation of coverage and collateral quality tests, portfolio profile tests and others as specified in the Indentures as well as cashflow projection, accurate cash and holdings transaction comparisons and the resolution of exceptions with the Trustee;
- Interacts with the Trustee and other counterparties on trades, payments and other adhoc issues;
- Maintenance of internal record-keeping, cash flow positions and reconciliation of internal portfolios with Wall Street Office (WSO) system;
- Monitors and maintains the reconciliation of cash flows and positions on a daily basis ensuring principal, interest and coupon payments received on assets are properly accounted for and accurate ahead of monthly reports and waterfall distribution;
- Liaising directly with the CLO Trustee ensuring the timely settlement of primary and secondary bond trades and ensuring timely regulatory reporting is delivered as required;
- Support the WSO/Markit relationship for CLO servicing (including loan settlements, data reconciliation and reporting and Compliance);
- Support Warehouse servicing for new transactions;
- Ad-hoc assistance and support in Transaction Management / Portfolio Management tasks, research and analysis where required.
- 3-6 years previous experience in a CLO / structured finance environment
- Educated to Degree or equivalent level is desirable
- Excellent Excel / Outlook skills
- Knowledge of the Allvue ( previously known as Blackmountain ) system an advantage
- Accurate, adaptable and flexible to work under pressure, to deadlines with ability to manage competing priorities on a day to day basis
- Organizational skills and a team player
- Fluent English