Working within a strong Product team, the Senior Product Development Manager
will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Manage and coordinate product development initiatives, providing input to the product development process from the idea stage through to launch.
- Work closely with the team to ensure products align with company strategies, including.
- Monitor and analyse product proposals with ESG and sustainability in mind.
- Manage and maintain existing product ranges.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Lead in evolving the product development process, including highlighting improvements and identifying next steps of progression.
The Senior Product Development Manager
will meet the following skillset:
- 7-10 years' experience in product development within the investment management sector.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of investment strategies and appropriate regulations.
- Positive attitude toward problem-solving.
- Intellectually curious with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Senior Product Development Manager
, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."