- Manage a small client service team who are responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis.
- Timely resolution of service quality issues and implement preventive measures.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and handle a small portfolio of Australia and Singapore clients.
- Coordinate and manage the daily operations of the client service team. Monitors work metrics and standards. Resolves team issues as required.
- Handle escalations from the client service team and resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries when needed.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with internal teams and identify root causes/area of improvements when resolving client issues.
- Manages and execute internal initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-8 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of management experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Excellent customer focus, stakeholders management and relationship management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.