At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! General Description: Primary Responsibility
Key responsibilities of Risk Analytics team in Bank of Singapore:
The team also produces analytics for risk and front office users, that adds value to their day-to-day helping them crisply understand the portfolio risk and composition. The analytics are also intended to make risk monitoring and reporting be more automated and simplified helping users to identify and understand key areas of focus from a risk perspective.
The team perform periodical stress testing of portfolios, to help calibrate risk appetite to a fast-evolving global market, streamline existing BAU process, provide thought leadership and to manage risk reporting effort for senior leadership. Responsibilities:
- To perform required quantitative analytics needed to support the portfolio analytics dashboards and reports
- Foster collaboration across stakeholders to assist them in data analysis on trends and insights
- Leverage on data analytics knowledge & experience to facilitate business to uncover risk and opportunities
- Be able to independently suggest ideas for dashboard and risk reporting, based on a strong understanding of the business needs and requirement
- Provide business support, including EUCs migration on Python and Power BI
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience - preferably in Private banking, but other areas with experience in data analytics will also be considered
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Additional Experience in project management and change initiatives is helpful.
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills. Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Passionate about solving problems - possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration
- Good University or a Post Graduate degree, preferably in the field of Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Sciences, Math or related fields.
- Proficient in Python, Power BI, Qlikview, VBA and SQL