Key ResponsibilitiesDelivering Results
Managing Systems and Technology
- Assist with day-to-day production of risk analysis and reports
- Contribute to delivery of projects from end-to-end, including planning, gathering requirements and testing
- Contribute to instrumental risk modelling
- Assist with the implementation & enhancement of reporting automation within the Performance and Investment Risk Team team
- Provide analytical support for ad-hoc requests including Scheme risk and desk risk teams
- Work closely with Investment Management System/Operations to ensure controlled delivery of risk results and projects
- Provide quality control on risk input and output date
Technical Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Build relationships with Front Office, Investment Management System, Operations, and the wider organisation to enable the team to work more effectively.
- Experience in Finance or a Fintech with practical experience in Technology or Ph.D. in Quantitative Finance
- Experience of using standard risk systems. Ideally MSCI Risk Manager or Barra One.
- Knowledge of investment risk.
- Degree in a STEM related subject or Quantitative Finance.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Comfortable working with data and conducting analyses.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, Python/SQL/VBA preferred
This will be a Hybrid working role with 2 - 3 days at home per week
The role comes with excellent company benefits including private health care, flexible remote working and a high contributory employer pension