Who We Are:
With offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Boston and Sarasota, Aristotle is a family of employee‐owned investment management firms that collectively manage equity and fixed income strategies. Aristotle attracts and retains talented investment professionals through a culture focused on research, investment management and client success.
Aristotle's experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals can focus on what they do best-adding value to client portfolios. The company's support infrastructure includes shared services such as finance, compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing, and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
The Regional Associate (Internal Sales Associate) will be responsible for partnering with their external wholesaler(s) to develop new and maintain existing, relationships with financial advisors to increase sales at Aristotle. The Regional Associate will communicate with financial professionals on a wide range of capital market developments and investment-related topics including portfolio process and philosophy, positioning, and performance. This is a hybrid role, preference for the candidate to be located within commuting distance of the Newport Beach office but will consider candidates within commuting distance of the Los Angeles office.What You Will Do:
What You Have:
- Partner with external wholesaler(s) to drive sales and market share in the territory.
- Effectively profile advisors to understand their practice, clients, and investment process to identify needs.
- Conduct proactive outbound sales efforts to raise awareness of Aristotle's investment solutions.
- Respond to inbound requests & service communications. Prioritization along with timely and diligent follow-up with clients is imperative.
- Utilize fund analysis and other research tools to strategically leverage our product offerings.
- Continually build and maintain a working knowledge of Aristotle Capital's investment management practices, policies, products, and value-added services. The role requires the ability to position the firm's investment philosophy, product differentiation, and competitive analyses in group and one-on-one presentations.
- Remain current on events that impact our clients including industry and general market trends.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial intermediary relationships and platforms, along with client and competitor firms and their products.
What We Have to Offer:
- Natural interest in sales and the financial markets.
- Exceptional communication and probing skills; ability to close sales.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently.
- Polished, ambitious, and professional.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with software including Salesforce and StyleADVISOR: preferred.
- Series 6 or 7 and 63 or 66: preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of relevant sales or financial services work experience: required.
- Investment experience or client service/sales support within the financial services industry is highly desired.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- A culture that values inclusivity
- Flexible Paid time off, including annual Employee Volunteer Day
- Life, Critical Illness, Disability, and Accidental Injury Insurance
- Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various Company events throughout the year
- Employee Discount Program
We invite you to learn more about us at www.aristotlecap.com/careers/Is Aristotle Right for You?
At Aristotle, we stand by our core values.
- We place our clients' interests first.
- We act with integrity.
- We achieve excellence through accountability and collaboration.
- We empower our employees.
- We are respectful.
- We value community.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.