Head of Accounting & Control - French speaking
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Global Services Company for Transport and Logistics.
- Supervise accounting team members (Lisbon, Geneva, Africa Countries).
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including (but not limited to):Accounts payable, Accounts receivables, General ledger, Fixed assets, Depreciation schedule, Reconciliation of inventory balances, FX reevaluation, Interco and related party's reconciliation;
- Prepare monthly closings, consolidation, and reporting;
- Produces quarterly and Annual Financial statements;
- Ensures that Companies accounts are maintained in compliance with IFRS;
- Ensures compliance with local requirements;
- Prepare for and coordinate audit preparation and annual audit;
- Works collaboratively with CFO on annual external audit;
- Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the Group;
- Developing and maintaining accounting policies and procedures;
- Serve as a liaison for internal departments with demands for information;
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Cost control:
- Supports organization financial objectives by providing financial analyses and recommendations;
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the operation;
- Help with preparation of annual budget for multiple departments;
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Establish and maintain fiscal reconciliation files;
- Prepare the monthly / annual information for the external tax advisors.
- Maintain accounting information system to produce timely and relevant financial data;
- Active participation in the new ERP implementation;
- Development of a cash pooling;
- Works with the CFO on FX hedges;
- Internal audit on a regular basis in Subsidiaries.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Management/Economics or related;
- English & French speaking is Mandatory;
- 10 to 15+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong International Accounting Standards knowledge (IFRS and Portuguese Accounting principles) and IFRS reporting experience;
- To perform any other duties assigned by the CFO.
- Great Opportunity in Accounting.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Joao Bernardo Goncalves
Quote job ref