Hays are recruiting for a client reporting analyst to join a leading Investment Manager for a 12 month period.
- You will join a team responsible for the following duties.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and periodical client reporting
- Ensure that accurate reporting records and databases are maintained in accordance with Company and departmental procedures and required for management information.
- Design tailored reports to meet new reporting requirements for Clients/Consultants/Fund Distributors/Data Vendors and Regulators.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the stakeholders in local and international offices
- Identify system functionality and process improvements to eliminate manual solutions and workarounds, whilst promoting a scalable support model.
- Work with other members of the Global Distribution Services department and the relevant business areas on projects to improve procedures and raise the standards of service.
- Provide oversight to support activities from the Client Reporting teams internationally
To be considered for this role you will need to have a background within Client reporting from an Asset management background.